Thursday 26 January 2017

Torn heart fed to its makers

It's too fresh to even understand...
Its beyond before you can see
It's forward before you can think...

I gave you me to fulfil yourself
You never wondered if it's human meat you're sucking on...
You ripped me silently before you attached a Silver Crown and an old Rice Rag to cover me spontaneously!
Yet I smile

Brown wheats wilt through the vine grass which I saw hope in
"Better days are coming"
"Better days are coming"
"Better days are coming"
Silent I stood pouring out my anointed vile of what's left of me...

Eat and see if peace will reign, eat and watch if quiet rings, drink me up and view sadness upon strings upon string upon Strings.

I hold it Rightfully as I've erupted into what nature calls Echoes,
Silently brush the woods swish peaceful at ease.
Time is I so fruitful to peace I echoes,
For I trade time for peace, peace for time, time to time... peace to breeze,  breeze to echoes, echoes at rest for it is I to laid rest

In God I know, in God I pray, in God I believe, in God I'm  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment