Monday 9 January 2017

College Village Ends 13th Jan

Hey everyone!

I hope you're enjoying my warm up story College Village about Jenny in good old quiet town of Thabazimbi.
I am informing you that College Village will be ending on Friday the 13th as it also will be open to another college story in the suburbs of Rustenburg and also some short stories (Page long) which I call "Stories Through The Glass" which I know you will love because they are funny and it's real emotions.

Back to the next college story, this story is about honouring and respecting your traditions and yourself through everyday college life, we all know that varsity life moves fast and you have to keep up with living in such a fast paced life through whatever you do and study.

It's all quick I get it but you better keep up!
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment