Monday 2 January 2017

This Little Letter Of Meaning

Playing:  Joe
Title: All that I am

... Sorry I fell for you, I'm sure it was a mistake, it's just my emotions and feelings,  they can be very ignoring most of the time just like you.
I do get that liking someone doesn't mean loving them, you taught me that through our conversations,  I was too dumb to realise most things but you tried not to show them,  distance always means "Never" or " Maybe" and I'm sure I'm not either on those lines, I'm just an ordinary fan from another country that's what makes me at least more special to you right?
...I hope you feel the soul of an orchestra when you remember me, hope you get to smell the love I portrayed to your "unfair" social site we met on, I hope you feel the brushes and goosebumps you gave me when you sing and lastly, I hope you seek the peace of the dessert when the sunsets.
I wish you see me in all these, wish you feel me as the wind seduces your flesh, wish your heart beat the same as mine... I guess I will never crack it in your list of potentials but thank you for making me feel like I could.
Overall thank you for making me feel needed even when I knew I'm not, thanks for asking for my pictures  when the mood was high with long love I wish I had close, wish we made it work but ... You only know. So in this night I put all my feelings here through every single word I meant and all does come from the heart...

Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment