Tuesday 17 January 2017

B2C #2

Week 1 day 2

Back at home Daddy dearest receives news that he can't go back to work because he's only left with few months before he hits 60 years, left with few months and remembering his Son's words that "He won't be able to pay for Jenny's tuition fees" struck him. Him being so Pride driven he does not want to consider speaking to those that know more about the teaching path.

A Person can have pride for the wrong reasons yet being told about having pride might just make your innocence glow like a glass about to runeth with its contents.

Later that evening

Jenny's parents receive news that her brother was involved in an accident but it was nothing serious just few bruises here and there. Fear took advantage in their house as they were only left with his kids and the wife being in one of those work courses near where Jenny was residing. Jenny was with Bandile in her apartment as Bandile did not want to go home cause he's making up for what happened in the morning, (stalking Jenny while she was out for a jog) so that was just it, they both here Having ice cream while watching TV wrapped in blankets and laughing the night away for a few hours when she got a call from her mother telling her about the accident, she felt not bothered as she was so calm and called the police where the accident happened to patrol that side to see if the accident was server, she thanked her mum for the call and advised them to be calm as they don't know if he was badly damaged,  she dropped the phone and tried to keep watching the movie as if everything is fine when Bandile asked if there was something wrong at home when she told him about her Brother's accident and was surprised at how she takes such news,
Bandile:  Why are you so calm about this? Your Brother might be dead!
Jenny : He's not I would've had a sense of freightness in me and I'm not feeling nothing, if you don't mind can we watch the movie you came with or else go to your place, mina I enjoy my own space and company and having it would be good for me since vele you came to me it would be better to throw you out akere?

Bandile kept quiet and pulled Jenny in his arms and gave her a bear hug for centuries!
Both went back to watching the movie till it ended when her brother called her,

Will: Sorry for making you worry about me, I'm fine and I'm going back to work tomorrow,  I love you Lil Sis,  take care and good night.
Jenny: I love you too Brother, take care.

Bandi that was my brother and he's fine like I said, mum never taught me to jump up every time I hear scary news, keep calm and handle them like a gangster lady.
Bandile laughed and again gave her the warmest hug ever given by a guy to a girl. Jenny walked Bandile to his car and said there last good night's and parted ways. Jenny does not blow things to proportions and immediately filed Bandile into the "Friend Zone File" without even thinking twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment