Wednesday 17 May 2017

4.2 The Slay Ride

4. 2

They later were woken up by a knock on their door,  it was Room Service,  they missed breakfast so they brought them breakfast in their suite. They ate and got dressed, they went to sit with Puso and Philile to find her with strange marks on her neck and also scratches on Puso's arms, Tiro and Jenny knew that it's was tough and decided to let it go for a while, they went out for a walk and enjoyed the breeze from being on top of the mountain then went back to pack and leave.

Later on that afternoon they were on the road and we're too quiet this time, Philile sents Jenny a message on her phone,

"Girl, we need to talk like women, I can't even shut up about it, I keep on giggling every time I keep a straight face, tell Tiro to make it quick lapho"

Jenny laughed after reading the text and turned to see Philile giggling,  Tiro couldn't resist but ask why the secrecy, Jenny held his hand and guided the other to his lips and kissed his cheek, he started to accelerate and that's what they all wanted, including Puso. When they arrived at Puso's place, Philile was asked if she'd like to chill a bit with Puso which they both agreed, they stayed while Tiro was excited to be alone with Jenny as they were all tired, they decided to just be free about it. When they got in Tiro was all over Jenny like oil, she liked that and he guided her to the bedroom where he took off all her clothes and just tucked in bed and slept. Tiro woke up while Jenny was still fast asleep,  he wanted to surprise her,  he got closer and Jenny felt his hood hard as a rock but just pretended to be asleep,  he slid it, he could feel her breath becoming heavier,  he continued, Jenny turned and got on top, she gave him a slay ride he will talk about to his future girlfriends (if there will be),  she went out and to the bathroom and vomited,  she said she could feel it on her throat,  she went back got dressed and Layed there.

Tiro went in, showered and got dressed, took Jenny to her apartment where they both sat and talked about their own future lives,

Jenny : You Know Tiro,  sex never was in my good books, seeking pleasure through it would give me so much pain, I spent a year without opening up and I sure can start over and double the year, I wish for a car and a house that I own, I wish to have conquered everything that ever made me happy,  dating footballers,  go bungy jumping,  living lavishly spending more cash on myself without even regretting, being independent and successful is all I ask for from God, love can come later or now but not the way of distracting me to a better future,  Success, hope, faith and love, my road has too many potholes to bare but if I had to sacrifice one thing for God to grand me all, I would.

Tiro : Well I guess we're not the same, you young and energetic,  I'm just too perfect, I'm well groomed to be the person I'm not but I had to try to enjoy it, I used to love things I can't do that's why I'm where I am today, I had it all, all of it, family and a good job,  I messed it up, I lost it but I'm still standing hoping to find someone worth telling the story to, someone like you Jenny.

They shared their differences for few hours till Tiro told Jenny about trying to get more sleep. They said their goodbyes and Tiro left. She tried to sleep but it seemed like Philile could tell that she's in. She came in and couldn't stop telling Jenny about Puso and how wonderful he is, she thanked her for the hook up  and decided not to leave on Monday morning but during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment